Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thursday

Farfalle w/sauce & meatballs*
Mixed Green Salad
Wine

*This is a food I cannot make in small portions and I feel there are some foods that
should be made this way as long as the food will not go to waste.
I bought a kettle specifically for making spaghetti sauce that is so large I am given complete freedom as to what meats I might want to add to the pot. The sauce benefits from a mix of
beef meatballs and pork (offal but not awful offal!)...sometimes chicken in a pan to the side too.



Because I make so much and even though I can eat my homemade sauce seven nights in a row without tiring, I still have leftovers. A few parcels in the freezer award me with a warm fragrant home-cooked meal when there is little time after a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment